Tuesday 14 August 2012

Show time


Really am pleased to have been chosen to be featured on the Art and Business of surface Pattern Design Course Module 2 showcase. The second module has been a really steep learning curve, and I am still working my way through all of the exercises! It has been huge fun so far thanks to the effort of Rachael and Beth and the enthusiasm and support of the students taking part. I'm really looking forward to the next module.
I'm really interested in creating patterns for ceramics. Inspired by the likes of Hugh Casson, Jessie Tait, and Terence Conran. So as an experiment this is what I created for the showcase. You can have a look at it on Rachael's blog here

New-Header
                               


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment