The third module of the art and business of surface pattern design has come to an end. The three modules have flown by and I still have much to digest. It has been a fantastic inspiration and a real motivating force. It has made me realise a few things
- I'm not too bad at this designing stuff. Infact I'm very pleased with what I've been creating
- I'm happiest and most productive when I use my imagination
- I'm looking at the world with more interest
- There is real purpose and value in so called decorative arts- something I think I have always questioned before.
- I should trust my instincts more