Monday 7 January 2013

I do hope you'll join me on Thursday


I'm really pleased to be involved in this project. Over 50 designers will be taking part in the Let's fly bloghop starting this Thursday at 2pm. It is a great opportunity to see a wide variety of design styles and introduce yourself to some new designers from all over the world.
Each participant will be creating a collection based on the Let's fly theme, and using Pantone colour of the year emerald green. I've started creating mine. It is a great opportunity to start my new blog project I mentioned before Christmas to explore a wider colour palette, so I'm quite excited by the brief.
I'm curious to see what everyone else will come up with. I do urge you to take part. You can either join the hop here, or start at the beginning with Gill Eggleston over at Pattern addict. Each designer posts their collection and links to the previous and next designer so you can follow the Let's Fly theme around the globe.


No comments:

Post a Comment